Would love a little support throughout 2016?
Thank you to all those taking the time to apply, we have now selected three riders to support throughout 2016. Please keep an eye out for any further sponsorship opportunities.
We are looking for our first ever sponsored rider. We would like to offer a local amateur rider the opportunity to be supported by Zecora Photography for 12 months. This is open to riders of any age and competing at any level, in any equine discipline.
We are looking for someone who is not only passionate about their chosen discipline, competing regularly, but also has a very close bond with their horse.
Included within our equestrian sponsorship are the following:
- Branded Saddle Cloth
- Bespoke equine photo shoot at home
- A ‘day in life’ photo shoot – where will join you at a mutually agreed event and document your achievements and progress on the day.
We are looking for someone who is not only active on social media, but will be happy helping to promote Zecora Photography. This would involve:
- Sharing any Zecora offers, news and blogs on your Facebook page and Website
- Regularly using the branded saddle cloth
- It is expected that the rider share regular updates on social media, whether this is via Facebook, Social Media or Twitter.
To qualify for our 2016 equestrian sponsorship, you must
- Like our Facebook page (Click Here)
- Complete the below form in full and submit the form before the 31st March 2016.
Click here for a our Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to UK resident only. Overseas entrants are not eligible.
- We are looking for a local amateur rider who lives within 25 miles of Fleet, Hampshire
- This competition closes at Midnight on 31st March 2016.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must have permission from their parents or guardian to enter this competition.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- The sponsorship period will last 12 months only.
- No trade, consumer groups or third party applicants accepted.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with alternatives of equal value in circumstances beyond its control.
- The winner’s photos and info will be used for marketing purposes for Zecora Photography which will include appearing in blogs, social media and websites.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- The winner will be contacted by Zecora Photography when the competition closes.
- Agrees to cooperate in all advertising, promotion, and publicity. This include the use of provided photos, images, videos and written testimonials.
- By accepting sponsorship you must not endorse or receive sponsorship from any other horse photography, during the 12 months sponsorship period.